MBBS/BDS Admission 2016 Counseling
As per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government on 24.05.2016. Admission to undergraduate courses in Medicine (MBBS) and dentistry (BDS) for academic year 2016-17 in constituent colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University) will be done on the basis of marks obtained in The AIPMT-2016/NEET- I which was conducted on 1/5/2016 / NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST – II (UG), 2016 conducted on 24/7/2016.
All Students having PIMS-DU merit number from 1 to 2500 are called for counseling at 9 AM as per following time table for admission to MBBS/BDS
|13 September 2016||Tuesday||001 to 700|
|14 September 2016||Wednesday||701 to 1300|
|15 September 2016||Thursday||1301 to 1900|
|16 September 2016||Friday||1901 to 2500|
You will have to remain physically present yourself on the day and time of counseling along with the required Original Certificates and Demand Draft for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause Tuition Fees of the prospectus.
If you are unable to present yourself for counseling on account of unavoidable circumstances, you may authorize your representative to be present on the same day and time, on your behalf, along with authorization letter. He/She should carry all your Original documents for verification and requisite payment of fees by Demand Draft, if you are found eligible and offered admission.
Your or your authorized representatives absence at the time of counseling will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
This notice does not mean that you will be admitted to the course. Actual admission will depend upon number of seats available when your turn comes in order of merit.
NEET percentile and All India Rank mentioned in your form will be verified during counseling. In case of variation , your PIMS-DU merit number will be revised as per your merit.
DOCUMENTS : You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two attested sets of their photocopies. In case you have already submitted Original Documents to some other institute, you should bring a certificate from Head of the Institution to that effect.
- AIPMT-2016/NEET-I/NEET-II 2016 Hall Ticket
- AIPMT-2016/NEET-I/NEET-II 2016 Statement of Marks
- Nationality Certificate / Valid passport / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Birth / Age (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid Passport)
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- Bonafide and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 in or before 2014)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/ Wards of person of Indian origin /Wards of NRI)
- Migration certificate
- Six passport size colour photographs
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Photo identity proof (School identity card / driving licence etc.)
- AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Equivalence certificate (if studied under foreign system in India)
PAYMENT OF FEES : If you are found eligible and offered admission to a course, you will have to pay full tuition fee as mentioned under clause Tuition Fees of the prospectus by Demand Draft drawn on Nationalized bank in favour of PRAVARA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Loni drawn on bank as indicated below..
|Drawn on Bank||Branch Code||Payable at|
|State Bank of India |
|6322||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Central Bank of India|
Pravara Medical Trust Loni Branch
|3278||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Any Nationalised Bank||-||Pune Service Branch|
For convenience, the candidate is advised to bring two separate demand draft of Rs. 4,17,000/- and Rs. 4,33,000/-. i.e. total of Rs. 8,50,000.00.
You will have to pay the full amount of fees for the course to which you are offered admission, failing which the admission offered to you will be treated as cancelled and no claim of admission will be retained. The request for extension of time limit for payment or to accept partial payment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Hostel Fee, Hostel Deposit and Mess Deposit can be paid in cash on confirmation of admission.
Please note that Counseling will be held at New Lecture Hall Complex of Rural Medical College, Loni (Bk) 413736, (Near Shirdi) Tal Rahata, Dist Ahmednagar, Maharashtra State. For Information about How to Reach Loni click here...
For detailed Counseling process click here...
Competent Authority ,